navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Unwelcome Comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic Unwelcome Comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart

0 posted 2000-04-16 07:34 PM

Lately I have been attacked personally by unwanted comments to my replies, and one of my poems on passions, I have not done anything to this person,
I don't know who this person is....or why they have chose me to judge. They have no right for they don't even know me. I have tried to handle this in a mature friendly manner, I will not tolerate someone saying things that ure untruthful about me...I love everyone here and I have had no problems up until today! Someones LUCK has just ran out...I was thinking of leaving passions due to the hurt this person has inflicted upon me.(Yes I will be humble and admitt that I was deeply hurt as any normal human would be)..but they aren't going to win....I love my passions family and I know they love me....They know me and my heart, that I have so much love to give to others....

© Copyright 2000 Millette A. (Lester) Addison - All Rights Reserved
Lone Wolf
Member Ascendant
since 2000-03-16
Posts 5842
Lansing, MI USA
1 posted 2000-04-16 08:07 PM

Romantic Heart,
Sorry to say I have seen the evidence of these personal attacks on you.  It is very sad that someone has to hide behind snide comments and attack others so that they feel better or justified in doing so.  This is totally uncalled for!!!  Your work is wonderful and I for one enjoy reading and commenting on it.  This so-called person has no right to judge you or anyone else in this way.  I think you have handled this is an honorable fashion and am happy to see you have not sunk to the low level of the one who persecutes you.  I agree, someone's LUCK has ran out.....sorry for them.  I am very happy to hear that you have decided to stay at Passions.  That would indeed be a great loss for the rest of us.  Please know this is only the opinion of ONE individual and does not reflect on the rest of the Passions family.  We love you and are here to support you 100%.  Your heart is good and pure.  You have much to offer.  Please let me know if I can help you in any way.  
Love ya,
LW

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2000-04-16 08:11 PM

I sent you an ICQ message..please get in touch with me!!  
Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
3 posted 2000-04-16 08:15 PM

Romantic Heart, I thank you for bringing this to our attention, as well as using the Alley for screaming and shouting...that's what it's here for.  And I'm very glad that you decided to stay.  It's poets like you that make Passions In Poetry what it is, a warm family with a love of writing and reading.  Again, I thank you for neither leaving, nor sinking to that "person's" level...show's great maturity of mind, heart, and spirit.

Pax Christu
Pax Poeticus

Alicat, the Kilted Persnikitty

Sven
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 1999-11-23
Posts 14937
East Lansing, MI USA
4 posted 2000-04-16 10:10 PM

Romantic Heart,
               I'm glad that you decided to stay also.  There really ins't any place for personal attacks here.  And I'm glad that you let the powers that be know about it.

I don't feel that it's acceptable to attack someone personally for any reason.  Like Mom always used to say, "If you can't say anything nice about someone, don't say anything at all!"  (Thanks Mom!!)

Again, glad that you decided to stay, and I look forward to seeing more of your work!!

------------------------------------------------------------

That which gives light must endure burning
--Victor Frankl

doreen peri
Member Elite
since 1999-05-25
Posts 3812
Virginia
5 posted 2000-04-16 10:16 PM

Who said WHAT to you???? lemme at him/her!!!

You're poetry is wonderful... I hope whoever put you in the position to post this in the alley is ashamed of themselves.

Stick around. Life is short. Passions is kewl! We love ya!

A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
6 posted 2000-04-17 04:17 PM

I love each and every one of you!!!!
Thanks for your comfort, lending your hearts, your time, your words, I am honored and blessed to be amongst such beautiful friends!
To this situation...all is well, words of apology have been spoken, forgiveness given, and healing starting....see love, true love, is the love that binds, not separartes!

All My love,
RH

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
7 posted 2000-04-17 07:47 PM

You're a very gracious lady, RH..
netswan
since 2000-03-28
Posts 1369
Washington
8 posted 2000-04-24 08:48 AM

My goodness what did I step into
while surfing this forum?

There are cruel people in this world,
Romantic Heart -- and there are some
people that put their foot in their
mouth sometimes -- a misconstrued answer
could sometimes be the cause --
or jealousy -- or your poem -- I don't
know which one could have triggered
something that happened to them and they
just flailed out without thinking and
may be is regretting the awful words.

I am glad you are not leaving I have
read some of your poems and I find you
a very talented poet!

You take care, and I am glad you are
staying --- never let someone hurt you,
then let them win NOT when you have
that ever loving MIGHTY INK PEN  -

hugs from Netswan

Parker
Member Elite
since 2000-01-06
Posts 3129
ON
9 posted 2000-04-29 12:50 PM

A Romantic Heart, I can't believe I'm hearing this. Today is the first time I've been in this forum and I'm hearing about these low lifes doing secret or vicious attacks on our good members. Jealousy can make a person very vendictive and hateful. These people don't know how to enjoy somebody elses kindness or love. These people should be ignored, for the maturity level that they show.
A Romantic Heart, never leave us you are a part of passions.

Parker

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Unwelcome Comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary