navwin » Discussion » Poetry Challenge! » Post of the long forgotten
Poetry Challenge!
Post A Reply Post New Topic Post of the long forgotten Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SimplyGold
since 2002-07-10
Posts 1453

0 posted 2002-10-27 07:32 PM

A thought occured to me since I'm fairly new here.
There are so many poems that were written and probably in the archives long forgotten.

How about if poets chose a poem that was posted, say at least six months ago, and repost it. It could be a poem you've written or better yet a poem written by someone else that had impact on you. Once chosen and posted write why you enjoyed it or what the impact it had on you was. I think this would be a wonderful way to see the poems that others liked so well and give us new "kids" a chance to see those oldies but goodies.

SimplyGold

© Copyright 2002 SimplyGold - All Rights Reserved
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
1 posted 2002-11-01 07:03 PM

Sometimes we 'oldies' even want to see a repost. The only way I know is to search the archives and then email the individual poet, ask them to consider reposting. you won't be able to re-post someone else's as far as I know, except perhaps to highlight a link. My understanding is that once a forum is closed, you can post a reply but only the author can 'bump' it back into an open forum, by re-posting. But it's always a good idea to ask a moderator for help.  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Poetry Challenge! » Post of the long forgotten

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary